What the warranty covers
Our warranty covers your machine against technical defects that develop within the warranty period defined above, starting from the day you receive your device.
The warranty operates on a return to base policy (RTB) - by this we mean that we will collect your machine and return it to our repair centre to be fixed.
We do not operate an 'on-site warranty' or arrange for engineers to visit you at home or work. Repairs can take up to 10 working days once the item has been received back, and will be shipped back out to you on a next working day delivery service to any UK address.
Typical faults include:
- Hard drive failures
- Memory issues
- Screen/display issues (Cracked, damaged or broken screens are not covered unless the damage is caused in transit.)
- 'Dead On Arrival' Batteries
- Keyboard/Trackpad/Speakers not working
- PSU (power supply unit) issues for Desktop PCs
- Power adapter cable issues for laptops
Problems or faults that are not covered include: (This list is not exhaustive)
- Software Problems (whether the software was pre-installed or not)
- Viruses, Spyware, Malware, Ransomware
- Physical damage
- Water/Liquid Damage
- Damage caused by third party upgrades or modifications
- Malicious or intentional damage
- Battery degradation
- Damage caused by power outages or power surges
- All Refurbished PCs and Laptops include Windows 10 Home or Windows 11 Home as standard unless otherwise stated. If you have chosen not to have an operating system installed, you understand that you will need to purchase and install an operating system separately and that any software or driver related issues will not be covered by warranty.
Making A Claim
if something does go wrong with your machine and you're still within the warranty period, please view the information on the returns page under ‘How to return your item – if your device if faulty’ section. Please have your order number or serial number to hand when calling or contacting us.
Please note: Orders placed before 1st March 2020 would have a 90 day warranty as standard, and orders placed after this date, until the 21st March 2022, would have a 6 month standard warranty.